Friday, November 25, 2005

This is a test...

...of the Emergency Broadcast System. This is only a test.

Um...actually this is really a test to see whether or not Blogger really works with Mac's. I tried using Blogger a few months ago. But much to my disappointment it didn't seem very compatible, thus, preventing my profound thoughts from reaching the expansive world of the web. :laughing:

But I have now discovered that Firefox works well with Blogger for Macs.

Anyway, EM made me do this. So, here it is E. Hope you're happy now.

Actually, I've really been meaning to start a blog, but the list of excuses was seemingly inexhaustable. I'm too busy (I have a 4 day weekend)...can't find a good site (found out Blogger can work with Macs) ...

All righty then. Let's see if this thing really does work. Here goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home