Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Bunnies, pigs, and other things...

Okay....I get the message(s)!!! You guys are sick of looking at the brain. Well, it's been sorta crazy this week. But I am determined to get back to this.

So, what's been keeping me so busy as of late? Yup, that's right....you got it...bunnies, pigs and other things....

Yeah, things have picked up in the lab, which is a good thing, I guess. But I just wish I had more to show for it. You see, I start out with this......








....so that I can get this....















I know...hard to believe....

Quite honestly, I wish I'd end up with this instead....

It would be a lot tastier, and quite frankly, maybe a lot less work too!

3 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, you're gross. how can you put up these cute pictures?! i don't want to think about what you do during the day. oi~

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Alyosha said...

That makes me hungry. . . . Sort of. Hope you didn't incorporate any of those body parts into dinner last night.

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger yellowinter said...

GROSS!!! Alyosha, you're banished from the dinner table! ;p j/k

 

Post a Comment

<< Home