Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Repent for the kingdom of God is near!!!

Okay, Jesus told us that the end was coming. And tonight I'm here to offer proof....visual proof!!! KR went running...well...jogging...and some walking....VOLUNTARILY!!!! It's the end of the world!!! The sky is falling!!!































Forgive me for my unbelief! I repent! With God, all things ARE possible!!! : )
Seriously, we should all praise her. She could always use the encouragement!!! And quite frankly, I need to get into better shape myself. I suck!

5 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

as much as my dear hubby deserves a flogging for this post, it's all good for y'all's entertainment. i'm not sure what was up that day, but yeah, sometimes weird things happen.

 
At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Go R! That's fantastic!

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ran rules. I need to start jogging. She is an inspiration to all.

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe it! Is that really R? We start with the swimming schedule.
--Ping

 
At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...next week.
Ping

 

Post a Comment

<< Home