Thursday, April 06, 2006

Catching up...

with IMPORTANT news....

Okay, so it's been a while since I've blogged....yeah...

Since the last time I've blogged a lot of things have happened...but don't worry. I'll only mention the important things that have happened.




December '05. Eagles fail to make the playoffs for the first time in, like a million years. Who was their QB this year? Jim McMahon? Ty Detmer? Where's Bobby Hoying?
And who was that guy throwing to?








January '06. Okay, so the year ended horribly. But hooray for JoePa! The guy is like 100 years old for gosh darn sake. He can still do it! He just needs a few years to build up to a winning season that's all.He finally has a good year. #3 in the country. Okay, come on everyone! WE ARE....PENN STATE!!! (Gotta represent!)








March '06 Terrell Owens has becomes a despised Cowgirl!!! Just the thought of the whole thing makes me feel sick!!!

To go from this....










to this....












....in just 2 yrs. Aaagh! At least the Iggles gave it a shot with him because even though he's a jerk, the guy can flat-out play. I'm glad they at least gave it a shot with him.

BUT, What IS particularly disappointing is how Donovan has behaved through this whole thing. I mean, he just really hasn't acted like much of a leader through it all. In fact, he's sort of acted like a spoiled athlete. Maybe they ran out of Chunky Soup. Anyway, I could go on...but I won't...Instead, I'll just talk more about....Donovan!

March '06. Villanova ALMOST gets into the Final Four while playing lousy basketball in the tourney. Okay, yeah. Just like, the Iggles ALMOST got into the playoffs. They got destroyed by the eventual Champs, Florida. Ah, well. I'm still proud of them. They had a good year.

April '06. More on Donovan McNabb...He has been convicted for illegally parking in a handicapped spot! That's right! Our beloved franchise QB, who is supposed to be...well...perfect. He has sinned!!! Sinner!!! Okay, does it really matter whether or not he was even in the car?

Oh, and the Sixers are doing the Deep-Six thing as we speak. And well, there's always the Phil.....I mean the Flyers!

Okay, after all that...all I've gotta say is...

GO RED SOX!

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Alyosha said...

Yeah, I'm dissapointed about the whole TO thing because now, as a Cowboy fan, I kind of have to cheer for him. This reminds me of when Shaq was first traded to the Lakers. I always hated Shaq, and being a Lakers fan,I was a little reluctant to see him join the team.

I echo your thoughts, though: Go Sox! Can't wait for baseball to really heat up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home